Why Is SEO Better Than PPC? Find The Correct Answer
Online marketing is a hot topic in recent times when businesses are competing with each other on the web. The subject of online marketing gets divided into different streams such as SEO, social media marketing, PPC, AdWords, and many different forms of online marketing. If you think of choosing any SEO Dubai Company for the growth of your business, it is essential to compare PPC and SEO to choose the suitable option.
Undoubtedly, SEO Agency Dubai accepts that SEO services are too slow compared to PPC. It could take months to bring out the results, whereas PPC gives results from day one.
SEO is a continuous process in which you need to keep on changing your strategies with the frequent Google updates. The practice of website optimization remains ongoing as you need to put more work into it for benefits.
After comparing SEO & PPC, you can have a clear idea of which one fits into your business requirement.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a process in which experts understand the flow of your online business, the current position of your business on the SERP, highlight obstacles, and make a plan to overcome all the hurdles to be in the top-ranking position. Organic SEO makes sure that the search engine spiders understand the information a web page has so that they can compare your site with the competitors. Expecting quick results after SEO services is not possible because it takes time to drive benefits and make it constant for a longer period.
Pay Per Click
The technique of buying clicks or visitors from Google or any other search engine is considered as PPC. It can bring out search engine traffic quickly by paying for keywords related to what you sell or the services that you provide.
Considerable points of PPC & SEO
- If you are a start-up company and have a limited budget to spend on marketing, SEO is the preferable option. Compared to PPC, SEO is a cost-effective solution.
- The result generated from organic SEO is long-lasting, whereas the PPC campaign could be deactivated after a few times.
- The positioning of a website on search engines remains stable with SEO tactics. On the other hand, the position of a site after PPC changes continuously depending upon bidders’ tactics.
- PPC is measurable as once you set the budget and have an idea of the number of leads you get, it will help you estimate the budget for digital marketing.
- If you choose PPC as your primary marketing trick, then you need not worry about changes in the algorithm and the impact it has on your website ranking. You can bid from the top place so the organic ranking is no longer a big concern.
SEO or PPC – Which one to choose for your business?
A simple answer to this question is the selection of any of these two depending on your industry and budget. Since both the digital marketing tricks work perfectly for your business but as defined above, it will depend on what exactly you expect from such strategies.
If you are a novice company, sticking to any good SEO Dubai Company is all that we will suggest. If you want quick results and you are ready to invest more, PPC is suitable.